10 On The 10th
They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery so I am hereby flattering Gretchen, who got this from Mer, which means I am also flattering Mer by extension.
1. A run through Starbuck’s for a Venti White Chocolate Mocha and a warmed raspberry scone on my way into the office for about an hour.
2. Listening to Katie and her friend, Devon, laugh about the fun sleepover they had last night with a couple other girls after I picked them up and took Devon home the long way.
3. Browsing through the gift shop of Floral and Hardy nursery with my Mother-In-Law, Susan, and making a mental list of all the exceptionally cute things I would love to own.
4. Being pampered with a Tropical Island Pedicure, which included a sea salt rub, mango heat wrap AND a dish of orange sherbet with a tiny umbrella, all while Katie was pampered on my left and Susan was pampered on my right.
5. Embarrassing Katie by walking into the charming restaurant after our pedicures with the foam separaters still on my toes.
6. Finally deciding on a chick flick that all three of us want to watch tonight.
7. Getting a text message from Katie’s friend telling me where she spotted a church with a red door. (It’s a photography project I have in my head.)
8. Relishing the beautiful green hills, blooming bushes, budding trees, old farmhouses and gorgeous farms while driving through the country.
9. Watching Sookie catch the tennis ball (half the time, anyway).
10. Knowing that I don’t have to do anything of any worth for the rest of the day, other than pick out what dessert I want Taylor and my Father-In-Law to pick up for me at Applebee’s and watch movies with the girls.
#4 and #10…are my faves on your list!So,you must love photography…I’ll be stopping back by to check some of your photography out…I’m a photographer wannabe!
Love your list, I’m going to do one too! I had a manicure and a pedicure today, with Hannah. It does not sound even close to as nice as yours..but we were happy.Saw the Miley Cyrus movie with Hannah today. I thought it would be painful, but was really cute. I loved the scenes shot in Tennessee, I’m really to move back there.Glad you had a good day. You deserve it.XXXXXXXX
*sigh* sounds like a thoroughly enjoyable day 🙂
A Tropical Island Pedicure sounds like the ULTIMATE pedicure. My toes are screaming for one right now. I am in love with red doors and your project is making me curious!
Tropical Island Pedi? Sign me up, please! Of course you walked in with toe separators. Can’t ruin a good sandal look just for fashion, can we…Wait…that sounds a bit off since pedis make your toes fashionable. Whatever. I’m on YOUR side. Enjoy your Easter, sweet friend.
Your Friday sounds AMAZING.I gave up Starbucks for Lent and I told my husband this afternoon that I’m headed there tomorrow afternoon. Don’t you think it will taste all that much sweeter after six weeks of deprivation???Thanks for joining the fun. I’m flattered (by extension)! :)Happy Easter.
What a fun day! I’m a real life friend of Mer’s and a new blog friend of Gretchen’s. It was nice to “meet” you!
Great list!Happy Easter!
Your pedi sounds fantastic. What a blessing to have such a day with 2 special women.
I look forward to the photography profect with the red door! Great list!
That sounded like a wonderful day. So good I might just treat myself to a massage over the next couple of days. As long as I don’t get the crazy massage dude who spanked me, lol.
I shall lurk no more. The Tropical Pedi brought me out of seclusion. Like a turtle to a sunlit log.
This sounded like a fabulous day! I would loooooove a Tropical Island pedi.=)
Great list! The mocha and the pedicure sound especially fabulous!
I love your list. I think I felt some of my stress melt away just reading it.
Missing you in Bloggyville…
Your job is really getting in the way of entertaining us in blogville and its gotta go.. Or you gotta get less sleep or something. I am having serious withdrawals.