Fun Little Meme
A couple weeks ago Cheryl at Life with Cheryl tagged me for this fun little meme. Apparently I had a two-week senior moment because I totally forgot about it until last night. So without further ado, here we go…
Ten years ago I was:
Loving life! Todd and I had been married ten years, Taylor was 6 and Katie was 4. What incredibly fun ages! Taylor was in 1st grade and Katie was in preschool along with several of my friends’ kids. Every Thursday we would take our kids to preschool and then meet at the cute little coffee shop around the corner. It got to where the people who worked there knew what we were going to order. Good times. In fact, some of the best times. (Wouldn’t you agree Rhonda, Beth, Shelly, Kim — who am I missing??)
Five things on today’s To Do List:
1. Laundry. (Just like Cheryl said, why is this ALWAYS on my daily list?)
2. Dust the first floor, not to be confused with the basement which is really the first floor.
3. Vacuum the first floor (see #2 for clarification) and the stairs.
4. Sweep and mop the kitchen.
5. Work on the CLEAR website.
A snack I enjoy:
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
* Give more to church
* Support my beloved charities more
* Support other charities I like but can’t afford to right now
* Decorate my house exactly the way I want to
* Do a little remodeling to the house
* Travel a LOT
Places I have lived:
* SE Pennsylvania
* Central Arkansas
* Las Cruces, New Mexico
* Torrance, California
– That’s the West, the Southwest, The South and the East. While I’d love to hit every region, I think I’d rather just stay put now.
Now who should I tag? I’m going to say everybody because I’d love to know these things about all of you! So if you do this meme please let me know.
What fun memories. It was a kinder, gentler “Cheers” then, with your homies at the coffee shop?
Yay!!! I love your answers!!! (And, yes, laundry is still overtaking me!)
laundry is on my to do list every day too. Ugh.And I'm with you on the peanut m&ms, sister!
oh, i wanna play!
Meme’s always make you think and look at the past. I joined you and did a Meme on my end. How did I forget to add travel to my “spend my millions” list?? lol
Ohh…that reminds me…I have clothes to fold. Also…OOPS! I forgot to run a load today. Now the basket really runneth over.I may do this one when I come back. Nice…easy…and all about moi. 😉