Just a Quickie
POST, People! A quickie post. Geesh!
It’s the day after Christmas and it’s gorgeous here in Palm Desert. I have lots of pictures – like 600 so far.
Here are a few highlights:
* I got to meet up with HisGirl and Frumpmamma (now known as Fabmamma because she is totally fabulous) on Tuesday morning. More to come. Just know it was so much fun!!!
* Taylor has continued on with his yearly Christmas tradition of being sick on Christmas. Poor baby.
* The food has been phenomenal.
* We’re up to 14 people (counting the twins) in two condos and there’s always something going on. Katie has shown her competetive side which makes me think of a story. Sorry. You’ll have to wait for the story.
* The temps have been in the 50’s and everybody thinks it’s freezing, meanwhile the boys in my family are walking around in shorts and t-shirts.
* I shall be forever grateful that Taylor brought his computer, otherwise I might be rolled up in the fetal position in the corner shaking uncontrollably. But don’t tell him I said that. I gotta keep it cool around him.
* Grandpa made a total funny about books. I’ll tell you about it later.
* People who live in golf resorts don’t look kindly upon golf cart races. Just sayin’.
* Todd’s back. Just a little teaser. More on that after the holidays.
That’s all for now. We’re headed out for more blog fodder.
You know, it’s amazing that my mind actually went t.h.e.r.e. for just a 1/2 a second. :)Glad you’re having fun. We got out in the slush and piles of snow and saw Marley and Me. Loooooved it. Can’t wait to hear more about your visit with HG and FM. xxxooo
Gawrsh…you’re makin’ me all red, lol.I’m glad that you had a computer, too, because I only had the extended fam over for one day and was having blog withdrawls…I couldn’t imagine a whole week!We SO have to MIRL again…that was such fun! Still chuckling about that visit…y’all are HILARIOUS!
Sounds like a great time! Can’t wait to hear more details!
Glad you’re having such a great time. I can’t wait to hear more….and see the pictures. Keep having fun.XXXXXX
MIL lives in a golf resort. Out there, they don’t look kindly upon driving off the path either. (Hello! That’s where all the fun little hills are…can’t a girl have ANY fun?)
All these little tidbits and teasers sound like fun!! I’m so envious that you got to meet Beck IRL! =) Hope your Christmas was good, looking forward to reading about it and seeing some of those 600 plus pics.
You are such a shameless tease!! I’m glad you’re having too much fun to do a proper blog! YAY!!
I can’t even wait to hear about all your adventures… and if you happened to make that twenty bux. haha.
You got to meet the fabulous Frumpster??? I cannot put into words just how absolutely JEALOUS I AM OF BOTH OF YOU!!!! You lucky girls!!!! Happy New Year!!!!